Florida Bikini Bar Resists Crime Despite Prude Protests
The opening of Cheaters Gentlemen’s Club, a bikini bar in Ormond, Florida, was opposed by a conservative group called Unity in the Community who said the establishment would attract crime and lower property values.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal got police records and faound that there were no calls about prostitution and drugs at the bikini bar.
Police also said they received about the same amount of calls about the bikini bar as other bars in the area.
|« 9 Year Old Aliahna Lemmon Found Dead, Mike Plumadore Charged With Murder||Zohydro: Experts Worry Super-Painkiller Could Create New Addicts »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
$500 Million Raised For Bush Propaganda Library
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 162 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 51 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 34 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 28 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.