State Agency: Maine Stripper Fired For Being Black
A Maine strip club is under fire from the state’s human rights comission for firing a stripper because she was black. Maine’s Human Rights Commission claims that PT’s Showclub in Portland crossed the line when they terminated dancer Cecilia Smith.
According to a report from the comission, Smith was initially told that she was being let go for her weight. When she protested, a representative from the club said, “I’ll be very blunt with you, your weight and your skin complexion is not the image that the boss wants to have in this club.”
The civil rights commission says that the club and Smith must enter mediation and reach a settlement, or they will join the stripper in a lawsuit against the club. [Reuters]
|« Ready “Folks”? Palin Hints At Possible White House Run||Mutant Bin Laden Returns In Savage Dragon Comic »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 190 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 113 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 43 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 37 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 36 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.