Obama To Withdraw Essentially All Iraq Troops By Year End
In 2003, President George W. Bush invaded Iraq on the claim that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction that could threaten the U.S. and its allies. No such weapons were ever found.
Nearly 4,500 Americans have died in Iraq. [AP]
UPDATE: The White House now denies this report.
|« Obama Campaign Plans To Run Vs. Romney & Wall Street||Wall Street Money Picks Romney In 2012 »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Actress Shared Intimate Moment With Obama
Group Led By Birther Behind Latest GOP Benghazi Campaign
Secret Report: Germany Owes Greece Billions In WWII Reparations
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 210 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 154 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 33 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 32 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.