Miss Universe Leila Lopes Accused Of Falsifying Documents
An Argentinian newspaper is accusing Miss Universe winner Leila Lopes of falsifying documents that led to her winning the Miss Angola contest. The paper alleges that Lopes fakes documents that identified her as a student at a business school, which qualified her to compete in the UK resident competition for Miss Angola.
The paper also notes Angolan media reports that an associate named Charles Mukano bribed pageant officials in England to ensure a Lopes win. [ABC]
|« Mining Boss With Record Of Big Dollar Safety Violations To Raise Money For Rick Perry||VIDEO: Plane Crash At Reno Air Races »|
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 321 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 165 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 29 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 29 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.