Appeals Court Gives Green Light To Rumsfeld Torture Lawsuit
The 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has allowed a lawsuit against former Bush administration Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld to go forward. The suit alleges that Donald Vance and Nathan Ertel were detained and tortured after they revealed illegal activities by the Iraqi firm they worked for.
The suit says Rumsfeld approved the techniques used, including sleep deprivation.
Rumsfeld oversaw the initial years of the war in Iraq, and presided over incidents like torture at the Abu Ghraib prison. Under Rumsfeld, thousands of American solders died while looking for weapons of mass destruction that were not in Iraq. [AP]
|« Cops Arrest Man For 1984 Murder Of Teen Tina Faelz||Rick Perry Got $80,000 In Farm Subsidy Pork »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Army General Fired Over Sex Charge
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 305 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 174 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.