Stan Kroenke Buys Arsenal Soccer Team
“American businessman Stan Kroenke has increased his shareholding in Arsenal to 62.89% and agreed to make an offer for the rest of the club.
A full takeover was triggered after Kroenke Sports Enterprises acquired the stakes of Danny Fiszman (16.1%) and Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith (15.9%).
The terms of KSE’s deal have been agreed and value Arsenal shares at £11,750 each and the club at £731m.”
|« iSteve: Steve Jobs Working On Biography||Sarah Coit: Woman Murdered, Nearly Decapitated »|
Obama Statement On Margaret Thatcher Death
Margaret Thatcher Dead At 87
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Cops: Soccer Coach Forced Himself On Teen Player
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 161 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 36 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 35 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 28 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.