Census: 25% Of US Counties Dying
Data from the U.S. census shows that 25% of counties in the United States are experiencing more deaths than births, leading to the ultimate deaths of these counties.
Nearly 760 counties could go away, based on this census data, out of the total 3,142 counties in the nation. Decreased birth rates and a lack of jobs are among the top contributing factors.
|« Wisconsin Voters: We Stand With The Unions||Muammar Gaddafi Vows To Die In Libya »|
Obama Cares: Uninsured Americans Drop By Over 1 Million
Study: Interracial Relationships Growing In The South
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 161 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 47 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 45 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 25 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 23 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.