UK’s Channel 4 Prompts Race Controversy With Comedian Frankie Boyle
Frankie Boyle picture
Channel 4 has been condemned for broadcasting “deeply offensive” language after comedian Frankie Boyle used the words “nigger” and “Paki”.
Boyle said the words in an episode of his Tramadol Nights series shown on Tuesday.
Broadcasting watchdog Ofcom is already investigating Boyle’s show after he made a controversial joke about Katie Price’s disabled son.
|« “Avatar” Was Most Pirated Movie Of 2010||Google Buys Former New York City Port Authority Building For $1.9 Billion »|
Obama Statement On Margaret Thatcher Death
Margaret Thatcher Dead At 87
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
The TV Show That Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 188 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 108 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 44 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 36 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 33 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.