Amy Blakely: Gloria Allred Says Client Was Told By Boss To Cover Up Breasts
Amy Blakely picture
Attorney Gloria Allred is taking an employer to court for some disparaging comments allegedly made to an employee with large breasts.
Allred says management at the company told Amy Blakely that other employees couldn’t concentrate in meetings because of her big bust.
Allred says the Blakely was told to hide her breasts because they were a distraction.
|« Wendy's Releasing "Natural" French Fries||David C. Ring: Boston Surgeon Admits Surgery On Wrong Hand Of Patient »|
Sharon Bialek Accuses Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment
New Woman, New Claim Vs. Cain
Detroit Cops Impound Mobile Strip Club “Booty Lounge”
New York City Libraries Give Thumbs Up To Porn
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 205 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 135 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 41 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 37 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 34 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.